Board of Trustees
Beverly Willis, FAIA, Founder and Chair (Founding Trustee, 2002)
- Founding Trustee of the National Building Museum; Fellow of the American Institute of Architects
Joan Blumenfeld, FAIA, IIDA, LEED ID+C, Vice-Chair
- Principal, Interior Design Director, Perkins+Will
Erleen Hatfield, PE, AIA, LEED AP, Secretary
-Partner, Buro Happold
Claire Weisz, AIA, Treasurer
- Partner, WXY Architecture and Urban Design; Faculty member, New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
Ana Bertuna, AIA
- Vice President of Design and Construction, Related Companies
- Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, AECOM
Carol Gilligan, Ph.D.
- University Professor, New York University School of Law
Patricia Harris, JD, LEED AP
- Managing Partner, Zetlin & De Chiara LLP
Emita Hill, Ph.D.
- Chancellor Emeritus, Indiana University Kokomo
Vibeke Lichten, M.Arch, AMDP
- Principal, Atelier Vibeke Lichten / Partner, A2 Investment Group
Mary McLeod, Ph.D.
- Professor of Architecture, Columbia University
- National Marketing Director, Skanska USA Civil Inc.
Victoria Rosner, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean, Columbia University School of General Studies
Porie Saikia-Eapen, AIA, FCIOB
- President/Founder, PRIA Global
Suman Sorg, FAIA
- Founder and Principal, Sorg Architects
Vibeke Lichten, Chair
- See above
Nancy Alexander, MBA, MA
- Principal, Nancy Alexander Consulting
- Principal, Peter Bubriski Associates, communications consulting firm
Michael Crosbie, Ph.D., FAIA
- Chair and Associate Professor, University of Hartford Dept. of Architecture
Peggy Deamer, Ph.D., B.Arch
- Professor at Yale School of Architecture; Principal, Deamer Studio
Barbara Elfman, M.Ed.
- Administrative Director of Advanced Studies Programs, Harvard Graduate School of Design
Gabrielle Esperdy, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology School of Architecture, and blogger
- Designer, Sculptor, Principal, Roland Gebhardt Design
Jane Gustafson, ASID, NCIDQ
- Associate, Studios Architecture, Washington, D.C.
Sarah Haga, AIA
- Senior Vice-President, Zubatkin Owner Representation, LLC
Tami Hausman, Ph.D.
-President, Hausman LLC
- Former Executive Director, Van Alen Institute
Carolinn Kuebler, AIA
- Senior Technical Director Gensler and Associates, Washington, D.C.
- Managing Principal, Bay Hollow Associates LLC, real estate consulting
Linda Pollak, AIA, ASLA
- Principal, Marpillero Pollak Architects
Senior Producer, Big Spaceship LLC
Kate Schwennsen, FAIA, M.Arch
- Professor and Chair, Clemson University School of Architecture; 2006 National President
Maia Small, AIA
- Principal, Thurlow Small Architecture
Sylvia Smith, FAIA, LEED
-Senior Partner, FXFOWLE Architects
Lori Sokol, Ph.D.
- Founder & Publisher, NY Residential, Green Matters & Work Life Matters
Despina Stratigakos, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor, State University of New York at Buffalo Dept. of Architecture
- Editor in Chief, Metropolis Magazine
Roberta Washington, FAIA, LEED AP
- Founder and Principal, Roberta Washington Architects, PC
Diane Favro, Ph.D.
- Director, UCLA Experiential Technologies Center
Erica Forman, Esq.,
- Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
Heidi Gifford Melas-Kyriazi
Lian Hurst Mann, M.Arch, Ph.D.
- Director, Political Education, The Labor/Community Strategy Center
- Communications & Office Manager
- Programming & Development Assistant