Support the Foundation: Help Build a Legacy
Legacy is about the future. The perpetual disparity—the amazing lack of women architects in the profession—is generated in part by the lack of recognition of previous generations of women designers.
With your help, the Beverly Willis Architecture Foundation can continue making a difference. The Foundation is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, and like so many non-profits today, large and small, needs your donation now more than ever.
Since its founding in 2002, The Foundation has quickly established a national presence in the spheres of architectural research, pedagogy, and scholarship.
Your tax-deductible donation will support:
- Developing on-line educational resources.
- Supporting the advancement of women into positions of academic leadership.
- Expanding the Collection of 20th Century Women Architects and its contents.
- Technological upgrades to the Dynamic National Archive (DNA) software.
- Develop new museum events that showcase contemporary architects.
- The Building Industry Leaders Roundtable’s effort to advance women into positions of top tier leadership.
Host a Screening
To host a screening of “A Girl is a Fellow Here,” contact info(at)bwaf.org.
Add to the BWAF Collections
- Document your legacy in our Dynamic National Archive or contribute research about women in architectural history.
- Read more about the DNA and the Collection of Women in 20th-Century American Architecture.
Subscribe to News and Updates
Subscribe to our mailing list.